Cyberspace is the environment where computer transactions take place. This specifically refers to computer-to-computer activity. Although there is no “physical” space that makes up cyberspace, with the stroke of a few keys on a keyboard, one can connect with others around the world.
Before developing and implementing security measures to prevent cyberattacks, you must understand basic concepts associated with cyber security and what cyberattacks are. The method(s) of cyber security that a company uses should be tailored to fit the needs of the organization.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the basics concepts of cyber security
- Understand different types of malware and security breaches
- Know the types of cyber-attacks to look out for
- Apply risk management principles to cyberspace
- Develop effective prevention methods
- Tailor cyber security measures to fit the needs of their organization
- Identify and respond to various cyber threats
Who Should Attend: